Please read these before contacting us:
- What ID do I need?
- Driving license and proof of address
- Can I drive a van on my car driving licence?
- Yes, just bring your normal driving license
- Is the van fully insured or are there hidden extras?
- Yes it is fully insured, there are no extras such as CDW
- Can I drop it back after office hours?
- Yes, we will explain where to leave the keys
- Can I leave my car whilst I hire the van?
- Yes, we have plenty of space to park your car
- What if I want to do more than 200 miles per day?
- Please call us for a quote.
Terms and Conditions
Box or Transit Van?
If you are not sure about hiring either Luton Box type van or a Transit style van then here are a few pointers:
- The box van has a powered tailgate for lifting heavy items such as a washing machine or filing tanks
- The transit van is lower to the ground so easier to load items
- The box van doesn’t have the wheel arches so will take larger items that need to lie flat on the floor
- The Transit van has a much better profile and causes less air resistance and hence better fuel economy